The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2018, 08:25 PM   #1
bcfishon

Service body score

I looked at this today and I think I will buy it. I found it in the boonies sitting in the horse field. The guy bought it new and used it in the woods for logging for most it's life,6 banger with manual tranny,I believe the winch is a after thought and needs a drive cable for the PTO , cab is pretty much shot as it was parked under the fir trees.. nice running gear and was told the motor was low milage rebuild and was the numbers matching motor. I was drooling to buy it ever since I seen it months ago and was telling my nephew about it yesterday when he told me he knew the guy and the guys wife was wanting to see the truck gone. Today a stopped by and talked to the man of the house and he stated he may be interested in selling and feel free to look at it and get back to him,I left him my card and did a quick inspect as it was raining. I was looking inside the cab when a feline came blasting out from under the seat and scared the heck out of me and the horse sniffing my backside. By the afternoon the gentleman was texting me asking about my interest in the old truck,I told him I was interested but would get back to him by end of the week,I have him just where I want him,my conscience will make sure I don't take too much advantage of the situation,I'm excited to get this project I do not have time for.
Attached Images

bcfishon is offline   Reply With Quote