The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2018, 10:47 PM   #11
84blaze

Re: Project: Patina (1949 Chevrolet 1434)

Update.

I have some big changes coming this spring/ summer!

Before Christmas I purchased a custom GSI backhalf kit complete with a fabricated currie Ford 9" (TruTrac, 35 spline, 3.50.1). The backhalf is also coming with a custom aluminum fuel cell, raised bed mounts, and battery boxes. They are trying to fab up a sway bar kit before the backhalf ships.

I sold my Accuair SwitchSpeed and purchased a 4 corner e-level system in addition to i-level.

I also ordered some Stainless Works LSS10 Long Tube headers with V-Bands. The exhaust will be nearly identical to my 6.0L Blazer swap. I have some Borla Pro XS mufflers and a 3' SW X Pipe and turndowns on its way.

I completed my ordering tonight with a large Summit Order. Tonight I ordered the remainder of what I need including a Lokar 23' single bend shifter, Lokar eliminator gas pedal, throttle cable NVU Gauges, Ididit column floor mount, and some spark plug cables.

Late last year I purchased a 2003 Denali XL with a 6.0 LQ4 to replace my 5.3L I had. I'm doing the best I can to have this truck running by the end of the summer.
84blaze is offline   Reply With Quote