The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2004, 07:25 PM   #1
Faster_than_you

Spokane, WA--->Virginia beach, VA-->Jax, FL.

Hey Y'all, I am going home (spokane, wa) for a couple of days to pick up my truck and all the stuff I left in storage and moving it back here to virginia beach. I plan to take the I-90 route then around ST. Paul, MN. I will figure out to go from there. I only have one definate stop and that is to see my little sister in park rapids, MN. If anyone is along those lines let me know, I will try my hardest to swing by as many truck freinds as possible. trip like this you only do once a lifetime, ah how am I kidding I did the same thing a couple of years ago in my vette, except took the souther route. but still want to make it very memorable, and sight worthy.
anyone in spokane, definatly pm me. get some pictures of members of right as I start the drive, till I meet up with randy here in va beach, thats right dude, going straight over to your house.
I leave monday afternoon. Oh yeah and the florida drive is because of school. I will be down in jacksonville (jax). I wont have my truck with me for a few weeks. but will eventually do the cruise in her.