The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2004, 12:07 AM   #1
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

Thumbs up High 5 to Josh (rant about another board)

[rant mode on]
I just wanted to say thanks to josh (the site owner) thanks for keeping it real.

I don't know how many of you stray away from the www.67-72chevytrucks.com site, but I have been posting at a few other sites for a while now. (maybe I am addicted to this whole thing?) on the truck pages of www.chevytalk.com , I have been noticing some posts missing, and just kinda figure I never posted what I thought I posted...it turns out, the a-holes were deleting my posts.

Turns out, you can't say anything about pot...like mentioning the previouse owner of my truck...the dope smoking old man.

Can't be rude...like to say in a thread, "I'd get rid of the stock split rims if I was in your shoes, they are junk, no one will want to mess with them, and they can kill you or anyone around you if they are not mounted properly."
Aperently, that was rude.

If someone says something about "I've been needing to replace my horn button, just never got around to it'
and you reply with, "I have one for you...PM me"
Nope, can't do that either.

I know I have stepped on some toes, and when it is brought to my attention, or when i notice it, I try to make good on it, and make sure the offended party knows I ment nothing personal about it, my opinions are not shared by everyone on here, and hey, lets face it, sometimes I play around too much...however, Josh lets us work out our problems, or at least try to work them out, before he steps in and lays down the law.

I was even told that the quote of the week does not belong in my signiture.

Again, Josh, this place is awsome, and you (and all your helpers) are doing an outstanding job.
And I won't stray again....I am sorry.

[/rant mode off ]

Last edited by Longhorn Man; 04-30-2004 at 12:28 AM.
Longhorn Man is offline   Reply With Quote