The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2018, 11:24 PM   #1
NJKelly

Just bought a 71 Blazer

Hi All,

First post. I've been looking for a Jeep, Bronco etc
, something I could have as full convertible or at least half as with later Broncos. In my search I came across the early Blazer convertible and love the look of the first gen Blazers. I put an ad on Craigslist saying I was searching for a 69-72 Blazer and an nice guy from Long Island New York contacted me and the deal was done over the weekend, see the picture. He has had it about a year, and it spent the last 30 years in the garage with a few things on the engine needing to be done. He had added all new belts hoses new master cylinder new power steering box new gas tank and a few other odds and ends.

I'm now looking for both advice and parts. The front seats that came with it are out of a Jeep Cherokee with modified attachment Hardware so I'm looking for orrginals either needing work or already done. I also need side view mirrors, there are actually no holes in the doors for the mirrors (did they come that way?). Need the K5 Blazer emblem and an original steel wheel as there is no spare. Any help you guys can give me will be much appreciated I'm located in central New Jersey. Thanks Kevin
Attached Images

NJKelly is offline   Reply With Quote