The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board > Blazer and Suburban Stuff

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2018, 02:45 AM   #1
Hawssie

WTB rear spring hangers partial floor,misc

I have a 72 I am trying to bring back to stock after being molested for off road.
** need rear riveted on spring hangers, both sides, mine were removed and flip kit was installed for lift. I want to put back original hangers.
** maybe use stock front springs,
**also right or passenger side front leaf spring bracket, the stationary mount riveted to the front frame horn.
**Then there is the floor. I need areas that are not normally rusted. These areas were cut out then raised up to allow for a doubler transfer case. I need the center area from the front of the high hump where it attaches to the firewall back to the where it ends at the vertical step up. I also need all or part of the cross wise running center brace used for the bucket seats that passes thru this area, right after the high hump opening.Its part of the floor really.
**Also need passenger bucket seat bracket that bolts to the floor and accepts the flip up locking mechanism its a small bracket held on to the floor by 2 bolts, has a hole in it to accept the locking mechanism for the passenger seat.
** Need factory transfer case cross member.
** could use 4 piece engine cross member. These were both altered or replaced for aftermarket running gear. I have some of the engine cross member.
Attached Images

Hawssie is offline   Reply With Quote