The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2018, 12:36 PM   #1
Harlowhead1972
Account Suspended

1970 red bucket seat interior. Console, door panels, headliner, tach. dash, visors

"ROXANNE"

I'm changing over to black bench seat, standard gauge cluster, and floor shift column, so all the RED is for sale! Low mile, hard to find interior parts. All prices include shipping except the bucket seats, which will be actual cost of shipping (estimate $200). I am not parting the rest of the truck at this time. My turnaround time on shipping will be a little slower than usual as I will need a few days to carefully remove parts. Please keep all replies in the thread and remember first "I'll take it" gets the part. Thanks, Harlow

-69/70 style bucket seats. Foam is tight. All hardware included. $1400 plus shipping or gladly allow pick up at my location in northwest Wyoming near Yellowstone Park. Heck, bring the wife and kids along on a bucket seat run! SOLD

-Red steering wheel and horn cap. Small cracks as pictured. $300 SOLD

-Very nice automatic steering column. Shifter parts have seen very little use as the truck was converted to 4 speed early in life. $375 SOLD

-Very clean center console. No cracks and only the two small extra holes in the front. The original lid was replaced with a buddy bucket style foam pad to create an extra seat. I color matched a nice original lid with SEM paint. The rest of the console could easily be painted in red or other colors. $395 SOLD

-Excellent CST woodgrain door panels. Nearly perfect in an almost impossible to find color. $500 SOLD

-Clean, original armrests with no damage. $100 SOLD

-Bright red headliner in excellent shape. $200 SOLD

-Visors and clips. Stitching is tight. Passenger side has light indents from vanity mirror. $150 SOLD

-Rear view mirror and cover. $75 SOLD

-Gas tank carpet with original brass grommets and mounting screws. $150 SOLD

-Extremely clean and properly functioning tach. dash. Probably one of the cleanest originals out there. $500 SOLD

-Original dash pad. Has a couple small flaws. More maroon than red as the originals are. $150 SOLD

-Vintage Air Way dash mounted compass. $50 SOLD

-Vintage KC dual light switch. $75 SOLD

-A.C. dash pods with very clean original chrome inserts. $100 SOLD

-Original seat belts. Latches are very clean. Webbing needs cleaned or replaced. Drivers side retractor cover is cracked. $150 SOLD

IF IT'S IN BLUE IT'S STILL FOR SALE! SOLD OUT! THANKS GUYS!
Attached Images

Last edited by Harlowhead1972; 11-08-2018 at 08:51 PM.
Harlowhead1972 is offline   Reply With Quote