The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2018, 07:41 PM   #1
mgore68

Brothers body bushings - before I loose it help

I ordered a cab bushing kit, radiator support bushing kit and bed bushing kit from Brothers on 6-25 and got a confirmation the next day.

A week later I'm wondering where they are and I can find no tracking info. I call them Tuesday 7-3 and my order has been lost somewhere, they say they will get it out immediately. I give them the Holiday and still get no confirmation on Thursday so I call them again and they are mailing them out on that day.

I call Friday because I still get no confirmation and the guy says they will be delivered Saturday, which is today. Well finally they show up today and I am all excited because I have been on hold to get the bushings replaced, mainly on the core support to fire the new engine up.

I open them up and recognize the core support bushings and the cab bushings I only seem to have 2. I also received 4 more big rubber bushings that I have no idea what they are for. So now I have waited 2 weeks and still do not have the cab bushings I ordered.

Please tell me these huge bushings are some new and improved something or another and how to use them, they have a hole on one end and kind of hollow.. I am pretty sure you can not..... I think I should have 4 of the ones in the bottom of the picture. That was what was shown when I ordered them. Help please.
Attached Images