The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2018, 01:17 PM   #1
Crappie Hog

Two Years after my Dilemma

Its been a little over 2 years since I made my first post on my dilemma over building the truck I want vs keeping the truck all original.

Well here I go again since I purchased this truck two years ago I have done nothing more than wash it and have driven it a total of 3 times around the neighborhood. Now having an original 72 is not a bad thing but it just doesn't do it for me.

I'm really thinking that it may be time for me to sell it. I don't really foresee putting it back in the barn for another 24 years. I mean Ill be lucky to be around myself another 20 years. God Willing. Funny thing about getting older is you start thinking that somethings my serve others better. I do have two sons one 36 and the other 31 and the have no interest in it all. At most I could hope for is one of my grand kids to become interested in another 11 years seeing how the oldest is only 7. Who would have ever thought that an old truck could give one so much joy. Fond memories and such a dilemma.

All Original 72 Dilemma Thread Below
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...98#post7596198
Attached Images

Crappie Hog is offline   Reply With Quote