The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2004, 10:15 AM   #1
A few 72's

"A Few 72's" in Alabama

I signed in to the board almost two months a go, but never did a "first post" kind of thing. I did not have the camera when I first signed on, and it looks like it is a requirement post pictures of your own, so just held off, on the "first post". I have meet a few of you at the Memphis SCS and few more at the Truck Nat's in Pigeon Forge a few weeks ago. Had fun at both and enjoyed meeting all that were present. I posted several pictures from both shows but never got the time to post my own. I am in north Alabama, almost right between Birmingham and Huntsville Alabama. I have "A Few 72's" as the login suggest, and a few others as you will see. Tried to take a few quick photos of most, no real detail shots except for the ones that had the glove box sheet in place, tells more & easier than typing. A few are sitting in waiting, a few drove off and on, and one main daily driver.

Will start with my "Daily Driver". 1972 Chevy 1/2 ton 350 / T400. Truck had a step side, but had some damage where I got hit. Current bed is from a 67 SWB that I sold to a friend, after a swap of beds. No glove box sticker but had a few options based on the wood grain dash bezel & cab light. These are some of the first photos I took with the camera on the way back from around Jackson Tn, where I got a Blazer top from board member luv2xclr8. A few of you also seen the truck when I drove it to Pigeon Forge show.
Attached Images

Last edited by A few 72's; 06-07-2007 at 09:04 PM.
A few 72's is offline   Reply With Quote