The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2018, 08:56 PM   #1
ItzhakRoberto

Bought a Longhorn...highlander? need help w/ identification. PICS

Good Afternoon Fellas,

About a month ago I was searching craigslist and I came across a truck that was the right color combination that I've personally always wanted (dad had one the same color combo many years ago)... dark olive/white/d. olive.

When I went to go see it, turns out its actually a longhorn which was nice..I the guy didn't put it up on the ad and the pictures were blurry so I couldn't tell.

The guy let it go for a real good price I couldn't pass up so I ended up taking her home with me.

So it turns out its got some nice options like AC, tilt wheel, top and bottom exterior trim, sidemarker lights, camper wiring and so on.

I'll post the SPID down below as well as other pics of interior and when i went to buy the truck.

It's pretty much all bone stock original engine, tranny, rear end. 78,000 Miles on the clock and seems to have been decently cared for. Not a lot of rust minus a little on the door corners and about a 1-1/2" hole in the firewall near the cowl.

MY QUESTION - were longhorns ever made in a highlander trim? If so is this maybe one of them?

The only think that's throwing me off is the seat..is this even a seat upholstery that was offered??

It's got the black dash and steering wheel and carpet with white door panels and visors.

Any help would be nice.

Let me know if you guys need any more pics of the truck! I can take some later today or tomorrow.

I'm attaching some pics below.

Thank You,
Roberto
Attached Images

ItzhakRoberto is offline   Reply With Quote