The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2018, 02:08 PM   #1
Guy67UK

Which harness

I have a 1967 C10 Stepside with a 350ci motor that I am in the process of rebuilding (very slowly). When I shipped it over from the States to the UK there was a large infestation of tin worm that has had to be dealt with before I could even think about using it, well am about half way through all the welding and just have the passenger side of the cab to do.

The wiring on the truck was lets say very poor, some owners over the years had done their bit others hadn't, it was an electrical fire waiting to happen. So I have ripped out the entire harness from front to back.
I have attached a couple of photos one of the state of some of the connections and the other is what I cut out from under the dash. The speaker wire was used to power the solenoids for the door poppers.

My question is, after looking at harness for the truck on line, which one is best and are there any out there that I should be avoided and why. If anyone has any recommendation could you please put a link to the harness that would be a great help.
Attached Images

Guy67UK is offline   Reply With Quote