The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2019, 12:59 AM   #11
Mack B

Re: Frankentruck

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwcarpenter98 View Post
Today was also a day full of trucks and great times. My dad and I drove over to Robbie's home (GAc10boy) to film a segment for his YouTube channel Whitlock Garage. That was a great time and a lot of fun. Check out his channel if you haven't yet
Also got a fresh United By Trucks sticker to add to my collection on the back window. Thanks again Robbie!

After filming, my dad and I drove over to Cabela's to look at some snake boots for me because I want to do some turkey hunting at our deer camp in middle GA. As we were leaving, I spotted an old Cadillac with some neat patina. Turns out that it was the same body I had seen on Craigslist a while back, but the owner said it was so rusty that it was beyond repair. He took an old Crown Vic police interceptor and welded the Cadillac body panels on to it. It was cool to see that car still kinda on the road, because I saw the pics on craigslist, and it was extremely rusty
I just recently stumbled across the whitlock garage YouTube channel. Looking forward to seeing your truck on it.
Mack B is offline   Reply With Quote