The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2019, 03:52 PM   #1
N9nefingers

Disc brake auto part store part list

Alright guys....I've been reading this site for awhile now, there's lots and lots of great information here that I've used on my truck. I have a 1970 C10 longbed that I'm in the process of cutting to a shortbed. I've got it almost done...just the passenger bedside left. I'll add pictures or a build thread if anyone is interested. It's coming along pretty well I think. Anyways now that it is nearing completion I am starting to think about a disk brake conversion. All fine and good except I live in Hawaii and shipping from any of the vendors is pretty insane. I'd love to use ECE as they are loved on the site and from the calls I've placed to them, they are awesome. Shipping is not awesome though. That leads me to try and use Amazon Prime, Rockauto, Orielys and Autozone. I've found Belltech 3121 spindles on Amazon for $250 shipped free. Question is...I can't find a full parts list of what I need to buy for the rest of the conversion. I would love to buy a complete kit and be done with it but as stated...shipping. If anyone has a list of the parts or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very much. I have searched this site and the interwebs but just can't come up with anything. Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance. Oh and if anyone wants to see the build thus far I'd be happy to post some pics.
N9nefingers is offline   Reply With Quote