The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > Heavy Haulers

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2019, 06:51 AM   #1
special-K
Special Order

ATHS Tri-State Truck Show '19

Right now this post is for informing members of the show coming up near Winchester, VA at the Ruritan Club grounds in Clearbrook, VA N. of Winchester on US11 Sept 26-28. Generally around 300 trucks on Saturday. A really good show and proceeds go to local food banks. After the show, this thread will be where to look for pictures.

This show is held by a collection of ATHS chapters from four states actually. But WV falls under the VA one. It's the Shenandoah (VA), Mason-Dixon (MD), Baltimore-Washington (MD/VA), and Susquehanna (PA) chapters. We get trucks from the MD Eastern Shore, Delaware, farther down in VA, as well as other states farther away. Pickups to class 8s. Museum quality to working trucks to unrestored. Unjudged, purely for the love and enjoyment of the trucks. Nothing but happy friendly good people who are nuts for trucks. Keystone Truck & Tractor Museum from Colonial Heights, VA (near Richmond) always brings a couple up - www.keystonetractorworks.com . Also a gathering of fellers from the Stovebolt Page are always there, mostly the Advance Designs.

We really ought to try to get our own group gathering, a show within a show, going there. I have a buddy in WVA who views this site and builds cool pickups egging me on to get a GM Truck show going in the area. I don't know that I have all that in me, but I think I planted the seed in his head (but he wants me to do it). I'd do all I could if there was someone else better at such things interested in taking part. But I suggested at least gathering at this show that's already up and running for a start. So c'mon! Get that thing out of bed and roll it on to this show!

Come see the show if you can. You won't regret it
Name:  IMG_2279.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  77.8 KB
Name:  IMG_2313.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  71.5 KB
Name:  IMG_2311.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  60.4 KB
Name:  IMG_2293.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  56.5 KB
Name:  IMG_2322.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  66.3 KB
Might even see a red truck or twenty

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 09-21-2019 at 08:53 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote