The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2019, 12:25 PM   #1
bcfishon

Today's backyard treasure

So been regularly driving down this road for almost a decade and early this year I spotted a gem in the backyard,was just enough distinct coloring in view. One day I noticed the household had a late 90s Chevy truck for sale in the front yard,I made a immediate u turn and pulled in and acted like I was looking at the 90s chevy. I was poking around the truck and a gal came out to help,we chatted a bit about the rig and when the appropriate time came I inquired about the old Chevy in the back yard,she said she would like to sell it and get her yard back and to call her husband to see what he would let it go for$ .

Lucky for me the husband had no attachment to the old truck and being close to Christmas he could use a little spending money. I felt like king towing this beauty home,pretty sure everybody I passed was green with envy and wishing they were me,my wife was her usuall exited and blown away by my awesome scoreability,I've been on a roll lately. So without further adue? Here she is.
Attached Images

bcfishon is offline   Reply With Quote