The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2020, 12:32 AM   #1
blastboy

Price on project trucks

Hello everyone,
I have been out of the 67-72 scene for a while and am wanting to get everyones advice on pricing some projects. I know pictures would be great, but can anyone give me a general price for the trucks listed below. The first is a 1969 C-20, originally an inline 6, 4 speed truck. The engine is missing. Overall the body is in very rough shape. The cab needs almost every replacement piece that is made; Complete floor pan, cab corners, rockers, firewall, cowl panel, inner cowel panel, and the new complete a piller panel that GMC paul's has. The bed is very rough as well. The second truck is a 1969 C-10, this truck is in decent shape, it has a locked up small block and a three speed. only rust on this truck is in the rockers, cab supports, and very little in the floor. The last truck is a 1970 C-20. This truck is a small block auto trans truck. The engine is locked up. Truck is factory A/C, Power steering, Power breaks. Cab needs rockers,1 cab support, and drivers floor pan needs work. also the bed floor in this truck is very pitted, as well as the tailgate is bad. What would be a fair price for each of these trucks? Thank you everyone for the advice! -Blastboy
blastboy is offline   Reply With Quote