The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2004, 05:25 PM   #1
19mike69

what will this bring?...in DFW area

im still undecided about selling this or not.I know before i thought about it to get a boat,but have since changed my mind about that.But,there are some other things im wanting to do and will need the money to do it.Let me again describe this and you guys tell me what i should expect to get.Remember,this truck looks and runs and rides really nice,but is not a show truck.I didnt put it together for that reason,so its not perfect.But it sure turns alot of heads,i will say that.
It has a 350,400 transmission,ps,pb(added),auto,a/c(comp locked up but all there),new battery,new alt,new ps pump,new edelbrock carb and intake,HEI with new cap,rotor,plugs and wires,new brakes all the way around,new shocks all the way around,nice(new to me)wheels and tires,new grille,new front bumper,new defrost and ac hoses in dash,steering wheel,new carpet,nice seat,new paint,new tailgate,new turbo mufflers,inside is really nice and the outside is nice...about driver quality.Also has new glove box.

But like i said,it is a real nice daily driver that is dependable and runs good.The motor was in it when i bought it and to tell you the truth i know nothing about it.It always starts right up and runs perfectly.Does not leak anything.Transmission has new fluid and filter.
The speedodometer doesnt work(bad cable i think),Left turn signal doesnt turn off by itself.
I think thats about it.I may be getting seriuos about getting rid of this truck and you guys will either know what its worth or what i should expect to get....here is a pic or two...
Attached Images