The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2020, 01:19 AM   #1
Stephen717

Truck update and front bumper question

Ok so I finally found a free day that I'm not busy working or helping someone. So I'll be finishing up the rear brakes (except for the lines which I still need to buy) to where I hopefully won't have to take the rear end apart again for awhile. Other than that it's still waiting for the engine to get swapped over to the new frame, then the driveshaft hooked up, then the cab can get moved over. On to the question though, I'm putting a 67 front clip on the truck when I put it back together cause it's what I have and it's in much better shape than the 69 clip that's held together with fiberglass and bondo. When I install the clip though I don't want to mount the turn signals inside the grille. So I was wondering if anyone has installed a 1972 style bumper on a 1967 truck and if so do they have any pictures of it. I know it's kind of odd but for whatever reason I think it'd look better if the grill stayed clean between the headlights. Thanks for any help and info
Stephen717 is offline   Reply With Quote