The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2021, 05:43 PM   #1
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

WTB - looking for Vent Window Parts

FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. Didn't know that bar was part of the assembly unit. Thank you.

Discovered why my RH roll up window was so clumsy yesterday, getting T-boned will do that, took us five house to fit the door when the accident first discovered, bent pillar & that.

Good news we feared the door was well plastered, but no, the guys did I nice job pulling out the dent, but they favored bondo over welds for the holes they drilled.

Anyway the vent window is nice less a bent bar and bracket, loose rivets on the bracket. I straightened the bar to a major extent, enough to put the chrome edge back on. It's going in for a tune-up, - either way the bracket has to come off to finish straightening the bar, not a big deal.

1. I'd rather start with a good bracket, so looking for one of those for sure.

2. If it's out there, see the exterior chrome bezel in the picture. I think they're interchangeable left or right. Mine is real good, no pitting etc., better is better

3. Can be talked into the chrome edging for the felt if they're sharp.

4. Or just a vent window with nice parts described above. Thank you.
Attached Images

71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assembly kit for restoring the (a) truck from the ground up. My build thread, and more on the assembly kit https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025

Last edited by 71CHEVYSHORTBED402; 03-15-2021 at 03:38 PM.
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote