The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2021, 09:02 PM   #1
Blk63vette

Fleetside Tailgate chains and accessories product review

Hello
Since I had a good response from doing a product review on 1964 to 1966 aluminum grill. I will review one of my latest pieces bought for my 1965 Chevy c10 fleetside I bought new tailgate chains, tailgate latch pivot bolt, and fleetside tailgate chain covers. Well first impressions of the tailgate chains. I have the original tailgate chains On my truck and compared the metal bracket to the original one and it lined up perfectly. The chains have good weight and the hook as exactly same as original. I never had any problems with counterpart automotive parts. They are made in Taiwan and they are cadmium plated like originals. There are different companies that make these chains at various prices that are cadmium plated. I did see stainless steel chains that were sold by another company but they are around 80 dollars and I didn’t think it was worth the money.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...1&d=1621731697
Attached Images

Blk63vette is offline   Reply With Quote