The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2021, 12:24 AM   #1
CS1972

COMPLETE set of Stainless-Steel Windshield & Rear Window Molding (trim).

COMPLETE set of Stainless-Steel Windshield & Rear Window Molding (trim). NO missing pieces, nothing bent that shouldn’t be.

Rear window:
Complete set in good condition. Has a couple very tiny dings that I could not get to show in a picture.

Windshield:
The windshield is the 1971-72 type (3/8" lip) and has one small “indentation”. I’m calling it an indentation vs ding or dent as it looks like something with a dull pointed edge did the damage (approx. ¼”). Given the location (bottom part of windshield, 13 ½” from center), my guess is someone was trying to take off the windshield wipers and the screwdriver slipped onto the SS molding. Anyway, there’s a close-up picture for you to look at and make your own guess.
Both sets have the typical minor scratches which may or may not buff / polish out.

Pictures are set up like reading a book, 1st pic is complete, then moving left to right.

The sets will be wrapped in cling wrap and put in a custom crate with paper, foam peanuts and/or bubble wrap. Anyone that has received my stuff knows I go all out in ensuring you receive it in the condition it left in. I’ve taken a picture of the crate with the pieces lying in it unwrapped (in case I have to take an additional picture for someone). I do have a iPhone video of each set and if you PM me I’ll send them to your phone (35 seconds – rear window, 39 seconds – windshield).

LAST PRICE DROP ---> $275.00 includes shipping & PayPal fees. I will not ship anywhere other than the 48 lower United States. SOLD to 1320NUT

I DO NOT want to separate at this time.
Attached Images

1972 Cheyenne Super 1/2 ton LWB 4x4 - Grapefruit Yellow / White

Last edited by CS1972; 07-14-2021 at 11:05 PM.
CS1972 is offline   Reply With Quote