The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2021, 06:12 PM   #1
conoco

For anyone looking to Go with Holley Sniper EFI

I had been waiting a long time for the "Refurbished" Holley sniper units to be back in stock, The price point is a lot less than a brand new unit (400 dollars cheaper). Well they are finally in an I bought one!! SO stoked to get this on my 383.

Just wanted to let people know incase you were on the fence. I was told they go fast, which is probably why I have waited 6 months for them to be back in stock. I signed up for there notifications on when they were available and got it this morning. I also bought the fuel system for the tank and pump. I have also read so many reviews about the refurbished units being gone through and quality checked more than the new units. They are completely taken apart and everything is replaced. It comes with a brand new wiring harness and also the handheld is updated to the current software. I will update this post when I get it in. Super excited!!

I am in no way a rep for holley. Infact I was going to go with the Edelbrock pro flo XT. But they have been out of stock for almost everything for months. Even there new stuff and they refused to answer my emails when I filled out there contact sheet.. So holley it is!!
conoco is offline   Reply With Quote