The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2021, 06:32 PM   #16
cjohnson6772

Re: Ride Quality Suspension Upgrade - $3k budget

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI View Post
There is impact from the length of the arms. I don't know where on the hierarchy that falls vs spindle height & pivot-point locations as far as 'the curve'. It's def possible it makes the curve more aggressive (more NEG Camber faster).

Both companies are great. Ridetech just kills me on the pricing of some of their stuff though & the costs are only going higher in the next few weeks (annual price increases will hit come Jan 1st).
I agree. I like RT, but they are spendy. That being said, don't even look at Hotchkis control arms lol. But by the time you add the $89 coil spring retainer and $130 ball joints to the PB arms, the RT aren't much more. Plus PB doesn't include shipping anywhere I can find. I know of a couple retailers that do 10% off of RT advertised price and free shipping. Even though advertised base price is 50% more on Ridetech, loaded/shipped cost is almost identical. Plus Ridetech comes painted or powder coated or whatever.
cjohnson6772 is offline   Reply With Quote