The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2022, 04:49 PM   #11
D-n-Tyke

Re: Project 30 Be Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bradbury View Post
I had some time to kill this afternoon so I decided to remove the seats and carpet so I could inspect what lurked underneath. I pealed the carpet back from the rockers and was pleased with the initial first peek. After I got it all out and a quick dust pan cleaning have to say this is the cleanest cab I have ever come across. If it wasn't for the gaping hole on the back this cab would be perfect. the guy I bought it from had a donor cab in the field and he said I could have anything on it except the floor pans. He needed them for a project. I cut the back window passthrough panel and called it good.

I sold/traded the seats for $500 plus a rear window. So that should pay for my new F350 seat and reupholstery.
Dang it. I wish I would have known you were getting rid of the buckets. I am looking for a set for our Burban (Was original equiped with them but PO kept them)
D-n-Tyke is offline   Reply With Quote