The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2004, 09:03 AM   #1
Stryker67

1970 Hot Red C/10 454 For Sale

Hey all. I am selling this truck. It has a fresh paint job (torch red) and a 454. I have replaced the inner and outer rockers, and addressed as many items as I could see wrong. The engine is a 454 from a 1990 SS truck, flow master exhaust. It has the serpentine belt system and aftermarket air conditioning. MSD 6al ignition with distributor and coil. Dual electric fans, Holley electric fuel pump with regulator. It has power steering and power brakes (new booster and master cylinder) Proportion valve on the brake system. It has a posi-traction rear. (unsure of ratio) Th350 tranny with some sort of small stall converter. I didn't build the drivetrain, so I don't know specifics. I do know it smokes the tires instantly. I've replaced the upper trim, tailgate trim, all lights and lenses, door seals, carpet with pad, gauge bezel (added new oil pressure and temp gauge), rebuilt vent windows, new windshield, new cab and core support mounts, and more. The doors are aftermarket for a 72 model (screw hole for vent window). New right front fender as well. The suspension was dropped by the previous owner. I take no credit for it. It has Corvette style rally wheels, and I have a set of centers on order. The truck turns heads wherever it goes, and is a lot of fun to drive. I have a picture history of the restoration as well. This truck is from Georgia, and comes with a bill of sale. Check your states laws for acceptance. Anybody that has re-built one of these truck knows how much time and money it takes to make them look this good. I am asking $15,000. Money talks. I may consider trades and cash.
Attached Images

The world needs ditch-diggers too.

Last edited by Stryker67; 07-29-2004 at 09:08 AM.
Stryker67 is offline   Reply With Quote