The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2004, 07:42 AM   #1
BOSS
Just here to help

67 cst buckets

Hey guys i am trying to find out what i should do here.As some of you know i have had these buckets for over a year now,well i took them to a guy that is real good to recover them last december,Of course i had to pay first(yeah i know not very smart) well to make a long story short i picked them up last weekend in the same shape that i took them in.Thats right nothing done to them,and his mother told me when i got them that i would have to find someone else to do the seats because he wouldnt be out for a longgggg time.And also that i probably would never get my money back either,along with a long list of other people.Well needless to say i already have a small fortune in these seats so i am not sure i want to put more into them.I do have the foam and materiel he was going to use to do them.What would you suggest
1.Find someone else that can be trusted to do them,What do you think this would run me?
2.Sell the buckets and try to go a different route,What are they worth?
3.Do some research and try to cover them myself,I have never done anything like this before.
Thanx for the info,i will try to get some pics when i can,but i have lost the software to download pics from the cheap digi i got.

Norwood Survivor
BOSS is offline   Reply With Quote