The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2004, 08:12 PM   #1
GarageGhoul

Howdy!

Hello!

Finally got the guts to introduce myself. I have never been part of any forum so this is totally new to me. I've been a member for a couple of weeks and I must say the amount of info here is overwhelming. Im from the Bay Area and I own a 1963 Fleetside SWB. Ive been wrenchin on it for about a year. It's got a 350 ci with edelbrock performer manifold, 600 cfm edelbrock carb and ceramic coated Dynomax headers, I am currently saving up for a TH350 trany.
I've dropped the rear 4 inches and am far from fished lowering it. Body mods so far are filling all molding holes, antenna, and all the seams in the bed (just finished some of them and they look cool), and frenched in tail lights. their is alot more but I feel like I am writing too much. plans for the future are top chop, possibly air bags, custom grill, shave damn near every thing, fender, skirts, custom sunk in bumper, all finished up with a flat dark grey paint job accented with neon orange. Im trying to do it all low budget and bye myself and deffinently have a strong influence from leadsleds. sorry for the lenght Ive got lotts more to say but don't want to bore y'all to tears. hope I did this right. Any and all suggestions are welcome.
GarageGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote