The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2023, 07:58 AM   #1
norcalgmc

Pair of straight rust free 1968 Stepside LWB fenders with spare cut-out.

These fenders are in amazing condition. Original paint. A couple of super minor dings is all, and you have to look pretty hard to find those. The cut-out is unique to the LWB trucks. They are not the same as the SWB fenders. The semi-circle is a bit different if you set the two side by side. Plus the SWB fender will have a hole cut in it for the spare tire mounting bracket, where the LWB fender has no hole. I want to sell them together and am thinking $1250 for the pair. Buyer springs for shipping. I will certainly work with any purchaser to get the fenders crated and to the shipper. I am not a professional packer by any means...so a pro would be recommended.
One last word...I am amazed by the lack of rust on these fenders. You will not be disappointed.
One more last word..I realize that I only have the one fender pictured. I will post a picture of the other matching fender later today. I will gladly text or email more pics upon request.
Thank you!
Attached Images