The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2023, 09:16 AM   #1
cjoenny89

Need pictures of stock 1968 327 power steering mounting bracket and pulley set up

Hello I am back working on setting up my 68 C20 with the correct factor pulley system. Back in the day power steering steering was added and they had the pulleys all messed up. spacers in the alternator back moving it out from the engine by 2 inches wrong water pump pulley and crank pulley.
I have found the correct short 2 groove crank pulley and moved the alternator back to the original position. I am ordering the correct short water pump deep singe groove pulley. My power steering pulley is about 1/2 to 1 groove out to far to line up with the second v-grove on the crank pulley. I am sure it has the wrong power steering mounting bracket. what is the correct bracket for a 68 327?
I need pictures of the original factory set up. I would settle for a good parts diagram. Anyone have anything?
Is the attached picture the correct mount for the power steering the one of the nice painted black cast iron bracket?
Attached Images