The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2004, 07:50 PM   #1
72bigblock4wd

F/s 67 Gmc C15 Longstep Lots Of Parts

I've decided to sell my 67 GMC to clear out my garage for now. I will post some pics, but here's my best description of the truck. It has a very solid frame, the front clip is solid with just a little rust in the bottom of the inner fender, outer fender and rad. support under the battery tray. The 67-68 hood is in very good shape, it just needs a little work on the front (small dent), but there's no rust in it. The cab is very solid, the cab corners and rear floor need a little attention. The rockers are okay, the rest of the floor is pretty solid. In the pics you will see a couple of patches here and there that the P/O put in. The bedsides are solid other than a little rust where the fenders bolt to it. Other than that the bedsides are in pretty good shape. The step fenders have no rust, but are both dented up a bit. Nothing beyond repair, but they both need some work. All the glass in the cab is in good shape, the doors are solid, and the window mechanisms and door latch mechanisms work very well. The truck also has the original tach gauge cluster in it for a V8, which I am selling seperately unless the person who buys the truck wants it. I also have the automatic steering column which will go with the truck. It has the auto tranny crossmember in the frame, and a 12-bolt 3.73:1 open diff. The cab is currently setting on the frame and the front clip is off the truck. I have no title for the truck, but will provide the buyer with a bill of sale that should enable them to apply for a clear vehicle title in their state. I'm asking $500 for the truck w/o the tach dash cluster.
72bigblock4wd is offline   Reply With Quote