The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2023, 11:33 PM   #11
dieseldawg142

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.mud1 View Post
i've know about this car for 30 or more years,sitting by an old garage at what once a junkyard.there's still lots of old cars in the woods,in fact i got a couple of trim pieces years ago for my 67 Impala wagon.this is enough to make a grown man cry.people tried for ever to buy it but never able to.it's a 1967 Pontiac Beaumont SD ragtop.396,Turbo 400 and a 12 bolt.buckets and console.the rear bumper is under ground now and so is the bottom of the 396.what a waste.Beaumonts are Canadian Pontiacs,Chevrolet powertrains and were sold at Pontiac dealers in Canada,never in the U.S.highly sought after here and not alot left.this one is going nowhere in a hurry.
you bet their rare.
as far as i know, around 250-260 SD's with a 4 spd were ever made.
keep kicking myself in the butt for selling my sport deluxe....mind ya, this was back in the '80's when "musclecars" were still fairly cheap to buy. got an offer too good to pass, plus a '68 gmc 910 custom cab was also thrown in the deal. i belive it ended up down in the valley at the big city, vancouver
Name:  IMG_2506.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  51.1 KBName:  IMG_2507.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  44.8 KB
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote