The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2023, 02:28 PM   #22
1project2many

Re: Modify 1960 Chevy front guards for 55-59 bumpers

Quote:
I have seen the gentleman in question go way, way out his way on here to lookup answers and give good advice to people. And he has been doing it here and on other forums for years.
Agreed. I work with someone who can be the same way. Despite comments that are frustrating, the person I work with is of far better character than many of the "nice" people I meet in life. There's just no filter when it comes to this person speaking an opinion.

Quote:
speaking of chrome....
i was in awe when i went to a weekly cruise-in at an independent auto parts store last night. a guy drove in with a 1958 buick special, it had more chrome on the front, than all the other cars combined, then again on the tail end.
That's pretty cool, Ogre. There was so much metal in those old cars and it's hard to imagine anything being built like that today.

I once had to work on a 64 Pontiac Star Chief... the dang car was longer than my long bed truck!

I just spent an hour searching random locations on Marketplace but no OEM bumper guards appeared.

Last edited by 1project2many; 09-22-2023 at 02:37 PM.
1project2many is offline   Reply With Quote