The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2023, 08:38 AM   #10
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72c20customcamper View Post
Progress . Backsplash is drying I’ll be installing it tomorrow. The plumber is coming next week to hook up the propane
That must be very rewarding to have conceived and now carried out. My question now is where will you cook? I mean you're not going to make a mess on that are you?
I did a white oak counter top and it came out very nicely. By the time I took pictures she had it all loaded up with her junk and it's been that way ever since. She even had a granite cutting board cut that covers one whole top. Granite is overrated. It'll dull a knife quicker than snot
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
Black truck is gone. All Fords are gone. I'm trying to downsize. I'd regret selling that Jimmy too.

I love the square body dually. I always wanted one. This one's been great so far. She easily passed smog today after being parked for 5 years. I did get the "Is that Frank's truck? again from the mechanic. Everybody asks me that. Yes it is, or it was. Everybody knows Frank and that truck. I guess it'll always be "Franks truck'. I don't dare change anything.

Nice cutting board Mark. I have a nice one that I never use because I don't want to scratch it up.
I made an extension to my kitchen counter for the microwave. I made a rack below the counter to slide the cutting board in like a drawer. Even put a matching knob on it. The idea was to make more clear counter space. I had another wooden cutting board (thin) I kept tucked away. Now the one stays in it's special place and the other one sits on the counter

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote