The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2004, 06:10 PM   #1
1970blazin
Blazerless:-(

Exclamation Must sell - 1970 CST Blazer---Olympia, WA

Well guys I have seen post like this come and go and have never thought I would be posting one, but here goes: My husband wants a divorce, sooooooo

My blazer is for sale: $13,000 --- PRICE REDUCTION - $11,000

I have a TON of pics from the entire restoration. It has so much done to it I almost feel like I can't list it all, but here goes:

New GM 350 motor with only 1500 miles on it,
Tranny was rebuilt at the same time.

Brand new beautifully done paint job- BC/CC PPG Original Dark Blue Poly.

Tach Dash

Power windows installed from A-1 electric

Singlewall Top- with BEAUTIFUL smooth finish and PERFECT hatch and hardware.

Custom Aluminum thick walled 4 point roll-bar and 4 sets of new black shoulder seat belts.

Herculined entire tub and floor and covered with closed cell foam and then carpet.

Original Protecto-plate, and paperwork from the orig owner and his son--we are the third owner

Orig AM radio in dash, with brand new Kenwood MP3 CD player (in glovebox- has remote and infrared repeater installed so you can change stations with the remote without opening the glovebox), DVD player installed under the rear seat, with flip down 10.5" flat screen in the roll bar above- with wireless head sets so you can listen to the radio while the kids watch DVD's.

Everything in this thing is new or carefully and lovingly restored.

New seals thru-out- for body and top.

Replaced inner and outer rockers, floorboards, tailgate, inner and outer fenders, core support, new windsheild. Aux. battery installed for extra electrical stuff. It is a beautiful truck, and I am truly sad to see it go.

I can email any pics you would like to see, or you can call me at 360-455-4416 and come take a look at it. You will not be disappointed. Call or respond here with any questions. Thanks guys!
Diane

PS you can check out the link in my signature to for some progress pics of the blazer as we restored it.
Attached Images

1970 CST Blazer-Orig. Dark Blue-SOLD

Progress Pics of Blazer for sale

Last edited by 1970blazin; 09-25-2004 at 06:43 PM.
1970blazin is offline   Reply With Quote