The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2024, 11:41 AM   #7
68Gold/white

Re: 2 decades

King,
I'm with you!!! I'm 65. Was in auto accident 2 years ago. I should be a quadriplegic or dead. I boke the C6 and T6 vertebrae. I went back to work as a mechanic 6 mo. after accident. Can't do everything I used to but am doing most of it.

Folks here ARE great to deal with. Nobody was a hissy fit over anything spoken about. Moderators have it easy here!!!
I have one TV and its the oldie type. I bought a converter box to get the free chennels, have not figured that out...yet...Glad I didn't see the olympics, especially the trash to start it out...
My coworker turned my radio on at work, to a country channel. It's really the only channel that comes in clearly. There's a song, God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy. If you listen to the whole song, you know how it goes. I actually have an old coworker friend who's Dad experianced what happened in that song, unbelieveable!!!

Congrats on all that running. I'm still recovering from my wreck. Walking is getting better!!!
Thanks, All!!!!~
68Gold/white is offline   Reply With Quote