The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2002, 04:00 PM   #26
Shane
Account Suspended

Quote:
Shane whatever, TX, AL, AR, GA, all the same thing,,,, close enough ,lots less rust there too. sorry reason why i keep thinking you are is because bbs1965 is in TX, he is Shane too,.,.,.., honest mistake, if you want to be pissy and critical about it and think that you are Mr sooo perfect and dont ever make little mistakes like that well then have at it,. i dont care, its all you then, .,.,
im not here to play child games and be immature and crap because i am not, ask any member who has met me, i have met alot of them, ok.,,,,,,you seems to be really pissy and critical alot, just like whateva is, wherever he too off too, ill just avoid you and not acknowledge your existence too if you have a problem with me, i dont need to waste my time defending myself from retarded things, cant please every grape on the grapevine you know,,, too bad though,,
sorry if i seemed "pissy"...i was just stating an opinion on the situation.......your really waaaaay too defensive Randy. Take a deep breath and relax bro.
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote