The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2004, 02:27 AM   #1
JQ-72

** 72 parts truck 4 sale a/c, ps,pb **

I bought this truck to part out, but seeing if anyone is interested in it like it is. It is a 72 GMC Sierra Grande 20 Custom Camper with no motor/trans. The truck came from up north so the body is trash! It was a 350/350 truck. It has power steering pump, brackets, hoses, power brakes, all A/C stuff except compressor and brackets, dana 60 (single 4.10), front stabilizer, auto column with linkage and crossmember, tinted glass, both alternator brackets. Also has the hard to find 16" rims. Again, there is no good sheet metal (maybe hood) and the air cab has rust in rockers and corners but is repairable. Top side of cab is real nice - uncut dash, visor area rust free, firewall gutter area also good. I figured over $700 worth of parts if sold seperately. Will sell whole truck for $450. I will get pictures when server is back up.

Joshua
JQ-72 is offline   Reply With Quote