The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-18-2004, 11:28 AM   #1
PBR ME ASAP

1970 Chevy C10 2WD LWB F/S

Hello everyone,

I am selling my truck so here it is. i am located in belgium wisconsin - 30 mins north of milwaukee. it is a 1970 chevy c10 with a 350 and a four speed (not sure what the model on tranny is , but itis the one with a granny gear) the motor runs very good and has good power. tranny works fine except it is sometimes hard to downshift from 3rd to second. very new tires in back 275/60 r15. 3.73 posi rear end. i bought it about a year and a half ago - the guy i bought it from gave me a box full of reciepts. iwent through them one day - i will tell you what i can remember off the top of my head: new radiator, heater core, water pump, ceramic coated headers, performer rpm intake, holley street avenger carb. as far as the internals of the engine i do not know for sure - iwas told it had a mild cam and the heads were ported - i have know way to verify - al i know is the motor runs well and has good power. i installed new brakes all around this summer - all new drums - new wheel cycinders in front along with all new hardware and front brake hoses. the rears were done very recently (i do remember seeing reciept for new rear wheel cylinders so i just put on new drums and cleaned the and adjusted them). i have the truck partially dissasembled right now - i took off the front and rear bumbers interior and grille and front wheel wells. i have been sanding down the body and have put some body filler on. i went to Wyo-Tech for body work and did it for 3-1/2 years so rest assured i am not just slaaping bondo all over this truck - i pulled out the dents before i put any filler over them. the ruck is pretty much rust free with the exeption of the cab. it should show in the pictures - it needsall the usaul stuff - rockers floors cab corners, etc. there is a spot on the hood where some one had put on some bondo and did a crapy job and now there is a big rust spot there - but it is not rusted through - i was goinng to try and save the hood, but you'll have do decide if it is worth your time. thats all i can think of for now so email if you have any questions or want more pictures. i will get more pics of the truck as it is now, but i just took a few and ran out of batteries on my camera. almost forgot - i am looking to get about $3000 for the truck but . and since i am sure some one will ask why i am selling this truck - My father has had cancer for a long time and i just found out he is not excpected to make it through the new year so i neeed money cover my bills while i go to Wyoming (where my folks live) to help my family out.

send emails to kpbosch@hotmail.com
Attached Images

PBR ME ASAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 11:30 AM   #2
PBR ME ASAP

more pics

more pics
Attached Images

PBR ME ASAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 11:32 AM   #3
PBR ME ASAP

present pics