The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-12-2005, 04:02 PM   #1
larry may

Talking 73 up GMC FLS PLUS Chevy step side

Fella here in missouri has a couple of complete pick ups. Also he has many other sorts of vehicles. Can get these for a cheap price.Possibly below reasonable. Too good to be true? I know! But this is true. I have his number if you would care to call him. I have seen these. Needs them out of the way...........
larry may is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 04:50 PM   #2
86 GMG

im what does FLS stand for? and some pick could be very helpfull and where at in missouri are u talking about? i might be interested
Old 10-12-2005, 05:01 PM   #3
KShortell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86 GMG
im what does FLS stand for?
I believe he's talking about a "fleetside" pickup...
Old 10-12-2005, 05:14 PM   #4
86 GMG

well i thought that too but wasnt sure due to the step side afterwards this makes me think twice about how i word things in my posts b/c my puncuation marks dont work to well (slept alot in english class"haha"
Old 10-12-2005, 06:02 PM   #5
74 shorty

Could you plz pm me his #
74 shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 07:50 PM   #6
87 STEPPER
STILL PLAYS WITH TRUX

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86 GMG
(slept alot in english class"haha"
Hell at least you were there! Me i never went i was at the beach surfin & drinkin'

MY 87 STEPPER

MY 99 2D/WD TAHOE
87 STEPPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 09:13 AM   #7
86 GMG

my h.s. was in a building that held pre-school to 12 grade there was a total of 127 kids the yr i graduated not being there was not an option but surfing and drinking sure would have sounded fun then know i would have to think about it.
Old 10-13-2005, 06:01 PM   #8
larry may

I apologize for my inability to write as well as most of you . I was trying to get information out . Concerning A couple of fleetside pick ups . and a stepside , There are other makes and models available there also. Thanks for not kicking me too hard due to my unclear entry message. Larry
Old 10-14-2005, 09:15 AM   #9
86 GMG

sorry if you felt like i was kicking you i didnt mean it that way i was just unclear like you said i am interested also but wondering about location of where this guy is at in m.o. and maybe could we get some pics. if there is anything i am needing and it is close to me i would make a road trip thanks for the post and the hook up on donors
Old 10-14-2005, 12:35 PM   #10
larry may

86MG No offense taken . This is a Great place to look around .Is a very well done web site. As for my response , its all fun. Tulsa is about 5 hours from here. The site where these are at is MOKANE Missouri. Check your pm.........Larry
Old 10-14-2005, 05:15 PM   #11
74 shorty

I talked to the guy his name is bob. He is trying to get rid of all the old cars his grandpa left around, he has about 50 cars and trucks he needs to get rid of.
74 shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 07:56 AM   #12
larry may

That be correct what 74 SHORTY writes. Also there are lots of engines , cylinder heads , transmissions , Engine boring machine ,valve gringing machine , Parts Galore never seen before , on and on . Drive there get a pick up load of antique stuff. Needs to be gone. There are farm machinery ,pull behind road grader ,Combines. Need a phone number ?.........If he does not have it, has not been thought of yet........