The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-01-2006, 03:16 AM   #1
MDATXXX

Can Sum 1 Help Need Bowtie???

Need a bowtie for my grill, if im not mistaken the front billet is 88-91 blazer or Burban grill, i know sum 1 got the same grill as i do out ther i need the bowtie when i got the grill it didnt come with the bowtie and the company who sold me the grill off of ebay say they do not sell the bowtie cause of copy right crap, but anyways i have ordered 2 different bowtie for this grill and both are wrong one's, if some one out ther that know some company that sell them r have the right part number for it WOULD make my DAY!!!! been ridin wit out a bowtie almost a 10 months now wasnt really trippin bout it but now i got to get one now, if u thinking also what about the old bowtie out of the old grill will fit thats a negative bowtie from the old grill sits in different than new one.
Attached Images

MDATXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:20 AM   #2
bodydropped

Re: Can Sum 1 Help Need Bowtie???

umm unno if ur goin to findone because aftermarket grills are different than factory im runnin the gmc grill that didnt have the gmc made in it because u would have to buy an aftermarker gmc emblem but they make a billet bowtie i think stylin concepts sell them
bodydropped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:15 PM   #3
MDATXXX

Stylin concepts is one of the company's that sent out the wrong bowtie
MDATXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:38 PM   #4
piecesparts
Parts and more parts

I purchased a grille for my 91 Chevy Silverado and then I put a billet after market piece on,it that finished it out cleanly. The billet piece was alittle flatter thatn the grille was designed, so I had to take some off of the back to get it to fit smoothly. I think that you could get one that would fit your grille without problem. I believe that I put a Billet Specialties aluminum bowtie on.
piecesparts is offline   Reply With Quote