The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-10-2006, 01:54 PM   #26
my67C10

Re: A great neighbor

Ok listen to this. my dad has had liver and kidney failure so he has partial brain damage (not slow, but brake into your house and stack penny's on your TV remote CRAZY), my neighbor is always taunting him egging him on, last week my dad was getting something out of my 71 Super Beetle and the asshole sworved over and clipped my dad with his work van. the asshole next door went to court and pled guilty to two counts of DUI ( and hasnt lost his job driving for one of the medical companys). he throws **** over the fence, he spits on our cars long story short he is quite possably the worst neighbor in the usa. the guy is lucky that my dad doesnt literally kill him. I wish i could have nice neighbor's.
my67C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:59 PM   #27
MisterMan
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by my67C10 View Post
Ok listen to this. my dad has had liver and kidney failure so he has partial brain damage (not slow, but brake into your house and stack penny's on your TV remote CRAZY), my neighbor is always taunting him egging him on, last week my dad was getting something out of my 71 Super Beetle and the asshole sworved over and clipped my dad with his work van. the asshole next door went to court and pled guilty to two counts of DUI ( and hasnt lost his job driving for one of the medical companys). he throws **** over the fence, he spits on our cars long story short he is quite possably the worst neighbor in the usa. the guy is lucky that my dad doesnt literally kill him. I wish i could have nice neighbor's.
bleach in gas tank. blogna on paint in summer, plenty of things u cn do to fight back, sorry abount your dad!
MisterMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 02:30 PM   #28
my67C10

yeah it sucks. my 12 year old brother looks at some of the **** that my dad does/say's and says "dad's immature" i still love him the same.
Old 11-10-2006, 02:33 PM   #29
my67C10

Ohh ohh i thought that i would add corn syrup in the oil of his 65 T-Bird, it will harden up like J-B weld.