The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-10-2007, 02:07 AM   #1
68GMC454
THE VILLIAGE IDIOT

well guys,,i need some info

im thinking on selling my 68 lwb gmc...not really sure what to ask fo r it,,no motor,,decent body...i know hold on to it,,but it wont be the first one ive sold that i will miss..but since i have never driven this one,,im not to attached to it...heres the link to it
http://public.fotki.com/His-n-Hers/s...s-my-newest-t/

just need a idea on what to ask for it...i know one cab cornor needs to be replaced, one might just be surface rust under the paint not sure..has a 350 turbo tranny in it,,gauge cluster with tach..will post it in the classified section in a day or so...just need a price..i need the money since i got hurt back in december...
also what do you think a pretty rust free 84 3/4 with a 454 is worth...will have to get pics of it.

Last edited by 68GMC454; 02-10-2007 at 02:10 AM. Reason: forgot to ask another question
68GMC454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:50 PM   #2
68GMC454
THE VILLIAGE IDIOT

Re: well guys,,i need some info

ok i listed this in the clasifieds. only selling because with me not being able to work, money is getting tight. and i dont want to sell my 84. i hate to see it go, but would rather it go to somebody who is going to rebuild it, but once it leaves my place dont really care what happens to it. this truck has alot of good parts on it, body i believe is in good shape, just a couple of small arears of rust. but other than the first glance when i bought it, loaded iit up, unloaded it, and took pictures of it in december, havent seen it since. i have not really went over the truck with a fine tooth comb, so to speak. but im usualy good at looking at them when i buy them. there may be stuff i didnt see, but i didnt really look under the truck but to glance at it, the floors looked to be in good shape...i can get better pics if needed, just got to get the old lady to go take good pics of it..
billy