The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-09-2003, 11:44 PM   #1
Crank

JVC Digi Cam

Hey guys, I live with my grandma, right? And she's retired once and still works so she always gets stupid little appliances to waste her money on, well this time she got a nice one, ran her about $800. It's a digital video camcorder. It is a little azz camcorder but also has a digital camera function. I have been trying to install the hardware onto my computer so I can upload pictures from the memory card but cannot figure out how. Is anyone a better computer person than me and able to help me or does anyone have this model??? Thanks for your help.
Brandon

P.S. 400 posts.

Heres a pic.
Attached Images

Crank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 12:13 AM   #2
Crank

Well does anyone have any expertise on any digital cameras? Maybe if I can get it to work, I'll be able to start posting pictures of the 67-72's around my way. Plus theres that Lilly's Suburban and his gang of other trucks I'm just dieing to show you. He's got a tug o war truck named Cremecicle, it's like a 67 or something and is orange and white stepside. Help me out guys so I can edumacate u guys on what tug of war trucks are. And how pimp they are. Thanks.
Brandon
Old 01-10-2003, 12:33 AM   #3
breeh
Recovering 67-72 Addict

Brandon, it should have come with some software so that you could upload the images to your PC. If not, various image software packages will allow you to upload images (i.e. Photshop and others). Did it come with any kind of cable? You also need to be able to physically attach it to the PC (unless you have a card reader?).

"Friends call me cruzer cuz I like fast cars and fast women"
breeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 12:36 AM   #4
Crank

Well It has a disk thing that you put the memory card into, that uploads the pics. Also it came with a vcr cord to play the movie and a usb port cable, but I don't have any clue how to upload them. The software doesn't want to work right. I've been really busy with my new classes this semester so far and haven't had time to sit down for hours and mess with it. Maybe tomorrow night. Thanks
Brandon
Old 01-10-2003, 12:36 AM   #5
Crank

Also will i need photoshop or could I just use paint to resize pics?
Brandon
Old 01-10-2003, 12:49 AM   #6
breeh
Recovering 67-72 Addict

USB would be the fastest way to transport the images. You still need some software though. Paint will probably not work to resize (you might be able to do a screensave and move it into Paint through the Clipboard) as it is primarily designed for bitmaps. I would recommend trying to get the JVC software to work.

"Friends call me cruzer cuz I like fast cars and fast women"
breeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 01:03 AM   #7
Crank

Okay I guess I'll have a little talk with my computer or a d@mn hammer ready. I'll do it tomorrow night. Maybe I can get a pic of my tow vehicle it'll be my first pic. 2001 Dodge Ram 3500.
Brandon