The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-02-2008, 02:19 AM   #1
WIDESIDE72

72 truck cab,non tilt wheel, 67 pass fender

This is a factory AC Custom Deluxe cab. It needs outer rockers, and some floor pan patch panels. The cab corners, firewall and above the windshield is solid. windshield cracked, rear glass good. Has color divider stainless trim and Cheyenne type stainless windshield and rear window moldings, wiring harness, ignition switch (no key) and AC control. Radio area has been cut, but is repairable, not severely butchered Bare cab only, no doors, seat or steering column. No title $250 you come and get it, no shipping unless you arrange Very restoreable cab with minimal work. Original paint, no bondo hiding anything

72 SWB rolling chassis, straight, 5 lug disc brake front end, 1 caliper missing, rear gear ratio unknown $400 no shipping unless you arrange

67-72 bare chassis control arms and springs only $250 no shipping unless you arrange

Also 71 or 72 Cheyenne non tilt, tan, good bearings, hazard knob broken, tan wheel is badly cracked and there is no horn button, so i will not be shipping the wheel, $25 + actual shipping cost

I also have another dark green non tilt column in about the same condition as above, I believe the hazard is not broken, can take a pic and post if interested, no wheel $25 + actual shipping cost.

67 passenger side OEM fender, not rusted in typical cup area from battery, but slight rust hole at lower rear. Also has had some prior dent repair on top edge. Previous owner drilled holes for a puller then slopped bondo on. I used a wire wheel to remove the bondo and a hammer and dolly to remove most of the dent. Still needs a little dolly workand probably a skim coat of filler. You can't beat the fit of an OEM fender!!! $75+ actual shipping cost If it doesn't sell, I willl weld up the holes, dolly the dents some more and ask for more $$$!
Attached Images

WIDESIDE72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:28 AM   #2
WIDESIDE72

Re: 72 truck cab,non tilt wheel, 67 pass fender

Cab pics. Has a dent on pass side rear corner. AC plenum and evaporator, gas tank is still there,
Attached Images

Old 10-02-2008, 02:35 AM   #3
WIDESIDE72

Re: 72 truck cab,non tilt wheel, 67 pass fender

cowl panel is good and goes with it
Attached Images