The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-29-2008, 02:03 PM   #1
Huck

Blazer NOS rear quarter skins

Hate to do this but I am having to reduce the heard a bit. Here is a pair of Blazer/Jimmy NOS rear quarter outer skins---talk about hard to find~~~. The drivers side is in the left side of the picture and ----the pass side on the right was once a two section part (had both the outer skin and the inner skin with B pillar and C pillar intact). This right side was split with the spot selds opened and it still has sections of the B and C pillar. These two quarters show no evidence of ever being installed thus the NOS claim. There are no labels left on them after 35 years but I am pretty sure that there were no manufacturers making rear quarters for blazers. Either way, I am selling them as is, where is, and make no guarantee. They have been in the rafters of my barn for many years and may has some very minor surface ozidation on them (bs term for rust!!heheheh). There may be a dent, bend or twist to them as they are big with no strong support in the center sections above the wheel housings---but would straighten up pretty easy. Got rust on your blazer rear quarters??? If my blue blazer had rust I would keep these for sure!! So, my price for them is $1,500. for the pair. If someone wants just one, I would split the pair for $1,200. take you pick. Shipping----I haven't a clue or any interest in messing with crating, shipping, damage control, warranty, tracking etc. I can help with local delivery (100mi) or load onto anything. Want to buy them and have them reproduced----be my guest----. If you want a dozen pictures for you home file--go away. If you are a serious potential buyer with money available and agree to buy based on the description, I will be only too hapy to work with you on additional shots but keep in mind, it is a hassel to get these down out of the barn and I am old, crippled, and have a memory like an elephant! I also truly enjoy getting even!! hehehehe
Huck
Attached Images

Huck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:33 AM   #2
Huck

Re: Blazer NOS rear quarter skins

Ttt
Old 12-04-2008, 11:52 AM   #3
Huck

ttt
Old 12-04-2008, 03:20 PM   #4
70rs/ss

Boy oh boy if KY wasn't so far away. I want full quarters, but these are priced right and my 2wd really only has minor rust on the out panel, so these would work for me?? Let me see if there is any way to get them from there to here?? BTW Huck, did you get my PM about the single walled top?? My connection may pass thru there and could get both the sides and the top for me, maybe???
70rs/ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:40 AM   #5
Huck

Tops were given up for unwanted and they were parted out. Were on the board multiple times and e-bay with no success. Lots of interest but shipping was not an option so ~~~~. The parts sold for more then the whole! Will send you a PM re other tops.
The sides are in the barn and will go onto e-bay if no one on the board is seriously interested. Huck
Old 12-07-2008, 05:15 PM   #6
Huck

ttt