The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-26-2009, 05:02 AM   #26
shaneo2112RUSH

Re: 67 cab

if bignbad takes the back half. how much for the rest of the cab and also are the doors sold and how much for them??

also thinking if hes taking the back half and wondering how to support the rear of the cab from tweeking. thinking on cutting out my big rear window and weld it back on the cab you have!! might be easier to do it that way unstead of cutting the front of yours (if its not too late for that)

whats the name on the side of the door looks awsome. i like the old company names on the doors!!

Last edited by shaneo2112RUSH; 01-26-2009 at 05:07 AM.
shaneo2112RUSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:44 AM   #27
dilling

I need the heavy braces on firewall if you part cab the ones that hook to floor pan
dilling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:16 PM   #28
otsenre

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignbad View Post
here are the out lines if you can cut it right along the body lines.How much for it?And is it possable to ship to pa?
~Eric
The thing to do in this case is remove the seam sealer at drip rails and drill out spot welds then cut the piece at top and lower cab where you want. But the problem is shipping, I dont want to deal with shipping anything like that, Sorry, I do have a member coming from Michigan to get a truck he bought, if that helps any!
otsenre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:21 PM   #29
otsenre

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneo2112RUSH View Post
if bignbad takes the back half. how much for the rest of the cab and also are the doors sold and how much for them??

also thinking if hes taking the back half and wondering how to support the rear of the cab from tweeking. thinking on cutting out my big rear window and weld it back on the cab you have!! might be easier to do it that way unstead of cutting the front of yours (if its not too late for that)

whats the name on the side of the door looks awsome. i like the old company names on the doors!!
I will not ship back half of cab, so I am quite sure that deal is off! Doors are here, they are nice, no rust nor speaker holes, just has holes where they used aftermarket mirrors, 175.00 for the pair. I will be cutting most of floor area for a member!
Old 01-26-2009, 07:23 PM   #30
otsenre

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilling View Post
I need the heavy braces on firewall if you part cab the ones that hook to floor pan
Circle areas you need on picture, I think there are a couple pics of firewall (whole), Thanks
Old 01-27-2009, 02:14 AM   #31
shaneo2112RUSH

Quote:
Originally Posted by otsenre View Post
I will not ship back half of cab, so I am quite sure that deal is off! Doors are here, they are nice, no rust nor speaker holes, just has holes where they used aftermarket mirrors, 175.00 for the pair. I will be cutting most of floor area for a member!
ok, might have to take a trip up there either this weekend or next but i really do need these!! thanks
Old 01-27-2009, 03:09 PM   #32
dilling

The ones with the green just need bottom 5 inches where the hook to floor broad
let me know need them soon
Attached Images

Last edited by dilling; 01-27-2009 at 03:10 PM.
dilling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #33
otsenre

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilling View Post
The ones with the green just need bottom 5 inches where the hook to floor broad
let me know need them soon
These are in pretty good shape, I dont know how soon you need them as I wont be cutting anything for a while, as pickup is in north end of my building, and its like the frozen tundra, snow and ice!
Old 01-28-2009, 11:13 PM   #34
chad734

I need the ignition bezel and switch and spacer if it is available. I am at Fort Riley, kansas.
chad734 is offline   Reply With Quote