The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-01-2003, 10:25 PM   #1
MightyFine69

Talking One week and counting....

Hey everyone. This is Mighty's roommate. Y'all really need to give him a good kick in the tuckis!!! I totally agree with all of you that he should get his back in gear before he starts worrying about that damned truck in the garage! (Please note...I LOVE THAT TRUCK TOO! SO DONT YELL AT ME FOR THE COMMENT! HEHEHEHE) Anywho.. I think he sneaks out there to check on his baby! (Not that she is going anywhere!) So of course I dont think that is part of the recovery... he doesn't listen too well to my 'constructive criticism' about doing too much. So PLEASE PLEASE for his recoveries sake... if he starts talking about looking for parts tell him they threw all the 69 used cabs out and they wont be available till next April! And that if he ever wants to look like this again he needs to forget the baby in the garage!!!! Seriously though I think it does him good to hear all the encouragement and well wishes from you guys so even though I've never been here y'all are some good people! I just wanted to say thanks!! Have a good one!!!!

Lizz
MightyFine69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 12:03 AM   #2
rickspickuppart
Account Suspended

LOL
rickspickuppart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 12:10 AM   #3
rickspickuppart
Account Suspended

that was the most compasionate and realistic post I have ever seen, He needs to "GO WORK ON THE TRUCK AND POST SOME PICS"
rickspickuppart is offline   Reply With Quote