The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #9
superwade57

Re: lt1 t56 in an 86... how to connect the factory clutch master to the t56 slave?

I have all my parts compiled... adapter. Universal clutch hose kit got the slave from an 89 camaro. It has a bleeder screw and it exits at a 90 which is a plus. The factory camaro slave master combo is sold seperate or together. As fat as bleeding ill add pics later but I room 1 gallon weed sprayer added a pressure gauge will fill with fluid and I mated the hose to a clutch reservoir cap will pump and bleed. I made this for an Audi quattro I had it worked great. Also works for one person brake jobs! Once I get time to finish my pedal and steering column install ill finish the clutch master slave install and compile a parts list since I couldn't find one. There's lots of info o. T56 swap in older trucks but Not these. PS ill be using the factory truck master for ease of install.
Posted via Mobile Device
superwade57 is offline   Reply With Quote