The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-26-2016, 12:12 AM   #51
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: WTB: Factory heater delete firewall panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by invicta455 View Post
I've bought lots of parts from mel don't worry you will get it
Michael, we appreciate the vote of confidence, your interior heater control delete is on the way, the package went out USPS priority insured on Thur. 08/25, the projected delivery date listed on the postal receipt is Sat. 08/27. Thanks again, Mel.
Classic Bowties is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 12:12 PM   #52
ghalperin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Bowties View Post
Glenn, I realize that you are a newer member here but please rest assured that you will get your delete plate. We have dealt with hundreds of people here and there is not one person that can say they have had any problems getting their parts from us, never even so much as a slow ship issue either in the ten years that we've been here. In the message that was sent to you containing our info for making the payment, we had stated that all parts will ship within 24 hours of confirmed payment (excluding weekends), given that you had just sent payment last night, it hadn't even been but a half a day before your above posted reply? Your delete plate has been shipped, the package went out USPS priority insured Thur. 08/25, and the projected delivery date listed on the postal receipt is Mon. 08/29. Thanks, Mel.
Mel, thank you for the response and providing your background. I posted that in this thread because you do not respond to my pm messages or return my phone calls. I appreciate any communication.
Posted via Mobile Device

1960 Burro Corvair/VW Buggy - Factory made in Santa Ana, Ca

1929 Ford Model A Roadster - traditional pre-war banger hot rod
ghalperin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 04:39 PM   #53
invicta455

Got my plate today thanks Mel
invicta455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:18 PM   #54
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by invicta455 View Post
Got my plate today thanks Mel
Michael, thanks for confirming the safe arrival of the in cab heater control delete plate. Your repeat business is much appreciated, Mel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghalperin View Post
Mel, thank you for the response and providing your background. I posted that in this thread because you do not respond to my pm messages or return my phone calls. I appreciate any communication.
Posted via Mobile Device
Glen, was just cleaning up last weeks shipped items paper work and entering arrival confirmation details and noticed your above comments. We cannot sit and say nothing and will address your comments here, because as it sits right now from other readers/viewers looking in, it looks like we got your $$$ and then left you hanging in the dark? Your above comments should have stated that the failed replies and communication were in regard to and came into play on your other needed parts list and NOT the heater delete plate. We had told you in earlier post #24 of this thread that free time is pretty scarce right now if the parts are not already pulled/shelved and ready to ship, which translates into no extra time to pull/help with parts list. We are outlining our four day start to end transaction on the heater delete plate below for easier understanding,

Wed. 08/24 - Seller posted pictures of plates with price
Wed. 08/24 - Buyer says I'll take it
Wed. 08/24 - Seller sends buyer instruction for making payment
Wed. 08/24 - Buyer pays for plate @ 5 pm
Thur. 08/25 - Seller ships plate @ 3 pm USPS priority and sends confirmation/tracking info to buyer
Fri. 08/26 - Plate in transit/USPS
Sat. 08/27 - Buyer receives plate @ 11 am, one bus. day earlier than was originally projected by USPS
Classic Bowties is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 04:35 PM   #55
ghalperin

Got it, thx
Posted via Mobile Device

1960 Burro Corvair/VW Buggy - Factory made in Santa Ana, Ca

1929 Ford Model A Roadster - traditional pre-war banger hot rod
ghalperin is offline   Reply With Quote